Mattress Cleaning Blackheath, SE3 - Lewisham Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning firmly believe in the full cleanliness of our environment. We recommend frequent cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least two times per year. Unfortunately, beds and bedding are often overlooked and unkempt in many households. Still, we spend long hours in bed - one third of our day and one third of the life.
We are one of the most reputable cleaning companies in SE3, Blackheath, Lewisham. We provide a full range of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning is one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being performed by extremely skilled and capable professionals. We guarantee to completely get rid of odors, spots, bed bugs, and other allergens to your beds. Our mattress cleaners use many innovative tools to make sure even the last bed bug has been killed.
If you require help with bed bug issues in Blackheath, give us a call! We provide high value mattress cleaning service, that ensures removing of all bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our reasonable prices and great results have won us many pleased customers. We strive to supply superior level of customer satisfaction with every new service we put on the market. Your mattresses are going to be professionally cleaned and ready to use immediately.
In a course of time dead skin cells fall and accumulate in the seams and corners. After that dust, mites, and saprophytes move in there. These household parasites are strong allergens and could provoke severe reactions in young children and adults alike.
Do not endanger your health and the health of your family - use our professional mattress cleaning services regularly. Our squads do detailed and well-finished work. We do not only clean but also disinfect and refresh your mattresses.
Below are the Mattress Cleaning Blackheath, SE3 Lewisham procedures we follow:
- We inspect carefully your mattresses. We look for spots and smells. The most commonly found mattress stains are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We use special cleaning agents to remove spots and odors.
- All superficial dust and dirt build up is vacuumed. This takes care of only the hard particles and prepares the fabric for the next step.
- After cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mattresses are saturated with a cleaning agent. Thus saturated surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the cleaning agent to loosen the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to finish the process. Hot steam penetrates deep into the dissolved dirt. The machine takes out all contaminations at the same time.
- We do not consider the mattress clean just yet though. We dedicate special attention to any residue smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to cover over the problem, but attack it to remove the source.
- We inspect the final product to make sure no detail is skipped. Upon completion your mattress is dry and ready to use instantaneously. It radiates nice and fresh aroma as well.
Our mattress cleaning Blackheath squad assures your beddings are going to receive the attention it requires and is worth of, to make sure you will get a good night sleep. We work with a set of tools and techniques when performing our bed bug extermination Blackheath system. In addition to getting a hygienic sanitized bedding, we offer additional discounts when booking combined services with us.
We are on line to discuss your needs. One of our customer care associates is going to answer your questions exhaustively with professional courtesy. You can e-mail us describing your issues and we are going to get back to you as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are quality and our rates - affordable. Our business hours are flexible - we accept bookings either early in the morning or late in the evening to accommodate your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please make your initial step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.