Mattress Cleaning Covent Garden, WC2 - Westminster Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning resolutely believe in the through cleanliness of our surroundings. We endorse frequent cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least twice per year. Unfortunately, beds and bedding are often overlooked and unkempt in many houses. Yet, we spend long time in bed - a third of the day and a third of the lifetime.
We are one of the best known cleaning companies in WC2, Covent Garden, Westminster. We deliver a complete set of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning is one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being delivered by highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We guarantee to fully get rid of odors, stains, bed bugs, and other pollutants to your beds. Our mattress cleaners use many inventive tools to be sure that the last bed bug has been gotten rid of.
If you require help with bed bug control in Covent Garden, give us a call! We offer high quality mattress cleaning service, that ensures elimination of the bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our reasonable rates and great results have won us many happy customers. We do the utmost to provide superior standard of customer gratification with every new product we bring to the market. Your mattresses will be professionally cleaned and ready to use immediately.
In a course of time dead skin cells shed and get accumulated in all seams and corners. After that dust, mites, and saprophytes move in there. These household parasites are strong allergens and can provoke severe reactions in small children and adults alike.
Do not put at risk your health and the health of your family - use our professional mattress cleaning services regularly. Our cleaning people do detailed and well-finished work. We do not only clean but also decontaminate and refresh your mattresses.
These are the Mattress Cleaning Covent Garden, WC2 Westminster procedures we follow:
- We inspect carefully your mattresses. We seek to detect spots and odors. The most commonly found mattress stains are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We work with special cleaning agents to remove spots and odors.
- All surface dust and dirt build up is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. This eliminates only the hard particles and prepares the fabric for the next step.
- After cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mattresses are sprayed with a cleaning agent. Thus saturated surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the cleaning agent to loosen the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to finish the process. Hot steam penetrates well into the loosened dirt. The vacuum sucks out all contaminations at the same time.
- We do not count the mattress clean just yet though. We pay special attention to any remnant smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to cover over the problem, but attack it to eradicate the root.
- We check the final product to make sure no detail has been skipped. Upon completion your mattress is dry and ready to use instantaneously. It radiates nice and fresh aroma as well.
Our mattress cleaning Covent Garden team assures your beddings will receive the care and attention it needs and is worth of, to make sure you are going to get a good night rest. We work with a range of tools and techniques when applying our bed bug extermination Covent Garden system. In addition to getting a clean healthy bedding, we offer additional discounts when scheduling combined services with us.
We are available to discuss your needs. One of our customer care associates is going to answer your concerns thoroughly with professionalism. You could e-mail us describing your issues and we are going to get back to you as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are high quality and our rates - reasonable. Our business hours are flexible - we take bookings either early in the morning or late in the evening to accommodate your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please make your first step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.