Mattress Cleaning Earls Court, SW5,SW10 - Kensington and Chelsea Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning resolutely believe in the full cleanliness of our environment. We endorse regular cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least twice per year. Regrettably, beds and bedding are often ignored and neglected in many homes. Still, we pass long hours in bed - one third of our day and one third of the lifetime.
We are one of the best known cleaning businesses in SW5,SW10, Earls Court, Kensington and Chelsea. We provide a complete set of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning is one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being delivered by very experienced and capable professionals. We promise to completely eliminate odors, stains, bed bugs, and other pollutants of your beds. Our mattress cleaners use a range of inventive implements to make sure even the last bed bug has been killed.
If you need help with bed bug issues in Earls Court, call us! We deliver high quality mattress cleaning service, that guarantees elimination of the bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our reasonable prices and outstanding results have won us many happy clients. We make every effort to provide high level of customer gratification with each new service we bring to the market. Your mattresses are going to be professionally cleaned and ready to use immediately.
As time goes dead skin cells fall and accumulate in all seams and corners. Not long after that dust, mites, and saprophytes crawl in there. These household parasites are potent allergens and could cause severe reactions in young children and adult people alike.
Do not put at risk your health and the health of your family - avail yourself of our professional mattress cleaning services frequently. Our cleaning people do meticulous and well-finished work. We do not just clean but also decontaminate and deodorize your mattresses.
Below are the Mattress Cleaning Earls Court, SW5,SW10 Kensington and Chelsea procedures we follow:
- We check carefully your mattresses. We seek to detect spots and odors. The most commonly found mattress spots are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We use special cleansers to remove spots and odors.
- All superficial dust and dirt mass is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. This removes only the hard particles and prepares the fabric for the next step.
- After vacuuming, mattresses are treated with a cleaning agent. Thus wetted surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the detergent to loosen the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to finish the work. Hot steam infiltrates well into the dissolved dirt. The vacuum sucks out all contaminations simultaneously.
- We do not consider your mattress clean yet though. We pay special attention to any residue smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to cover over the problem, but attack it to eliminate the cause.
- We inspect the final product to make sure no detail is overlooked. Upon finish your mattress is dry and ready to use instantaneously. It radiates nice and fresh aroma as well.
Our mattress cleaning Earls Court squad guarantees your beddings are going to receive the care it requires and deserves, to ensure you will get a good night rest. We work with a set of tools and techniques when performing our bed bug extermination Earls Court system. In addition to getting a clean healthy bedding, we offer additional savings when scheduling combined services with us.
We are on line to discuss your needs. One of our customer care associates will answer your concerns exhaustively with professional courtesy. You could e-mail us describing your concerns and we are going to get back to you as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are quality and our prices - reasonable. Our business hours are flexible - we take bookings either early in the morning or late in the evening to accommodate your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please make your first step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.