Mattress Cleaning Hampton, TW12 - Richmond Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning firmly believe in the through cleanliness of our environment. We recommend regular cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least two times per year. Unfortunately, beds and bedding are often ignored and neglected in many homes. Yet, we spend long time in bed - one third of our day and one third of our life.
We are one of the most reputable cleaning businesses in TW12, Hampton, Richmond. We provide a complete set of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning is one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being provided by highly experienced and knowledgeable cleaners. We pledge to completely eradicate odors, stains, bed bugs, and other allergens to your beds. Our mattress cleaners use many innovative tools to make sure that the last bed bug has been eliminated and removed.
When you require help with bed bug issues in Hampton, give us a call! We offer high value mattress cleaning service, that ensures removal of the bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our reasonable rates and great results have won us many loyal clients. We do the utmost to provide great standard of customer gratification with each new service we bring to the market. Your mattresses will be expertly cleaned and ready to use immediately.
In a course of time dead skin cells fall and accumulate in the seams and corners. After that dust, mites, and saprophytes move in there. These household parasites are potent allergens and can provoke severe reactions in small children and adults alike.
Do not endanger your health and the health of your family - avail yourself of our professional mattress cleaning services frequently. Our squads do meticulous and well-finished work. We do not only clean but also disinfect and aromatize your mattresses.
Below are the Mattress Cleaning Hampton, TW12 Richmond procedures we follow:
- We check carefully your mattresses. We seek to detect spots and odors. The most commonly found mattress stains are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We work with special cleaning agents to remove spots and odors.
- All superficial dust and dirt build up is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. This takes care of only the hard particles and gets the fabric ready for the next step.
- After cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mattresses are treated with a cleaning agent. Thus wetted surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the detergent to dissolve the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to complete the process. Hot steam penetrates deep into the dissolved dirt. The vacuum takes out all contaminations simultaneously.
- We do not count the mattress clean still though. We pay special attention to any remnant smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to cover over the problem, but attack it to eradicate the cause.
- We check the final product to make sure no detail is overlooked. Upon completion your mattress is dry and ready to use instantaneously. It radiates nice and fresh aroma as well.
Our mattress cleaning Hampton squad assures your beddings will be given the care it requires and is worth of, to make sure you will get a good night sleep. We use a set of tools and techniques when applying our bed bug extermination Hampton system. In addition to getting a clean sanitized bedding, we offer further discounts when scheduling combined services with us.
We are available to talk about your needs. One of our customer care associates will answer your concerns exhaustively with professional courtesy. You could e-mail us describing your issues and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are high quality and our prices - reasonable. Our business hours are flexible - we accept appointments either early in the morning or late in the evening to fit into your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please make the first step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.