Sofa Cleaning Service New Addington CR0
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valued and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using homemade cleansers that could harm the leather and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in New Addington CR0to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to remove spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We are going to totally renew the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the aid of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again delightful to look at as they add style and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these operations:
- Before we start work we are going to test on a tiny sample of the leather to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is extremely important to use the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will select the best and most efficient way to clean your sofa.
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job done.
- We inspect your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Your couch and other furniture are vacuumed at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a clean cloth.