Sofa Cleaning Service - Riddlesdown CR8
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valued and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers not to use home products which could destroy the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Riddlesdown CR8to maintain your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to eradicate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- We inspect the finished piece for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job complete.
- Before we start work we will try on a tiny patch of the material to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to employ suitable cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians are going to select the best and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- Your sofa and other furniture are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We check the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a microfiber cloth.