Mattress Cleaning Stratford, E12,E15,E7 - Newham Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning decisively believe in the complete cleanliness of our home. We recommend regular cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least twice per year. Unfortunately, beds and bedding are often ignored and neglected in many homes. Yet, we spend long time in bed - a third of the day and one third of our life.
We are one of the top cleaning companies in E12,E15,E7, Stratford, Newham. We provide a full range of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning is one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being delivered by highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We promise to fully eradicate odors, stains, bed bugs, and other pollutants of your beds. Our mattress cleaners use many innovative tools to make sure even the last bed bug has been eliminated and removed.
When you need help with bed bug control in Stratford, call us! We deliver high quality mattress cleaning service, that ensures elimination of the bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our reasonable prices and superior results have won us many pleased customers. We make every effort to supply great standard of customer satisfaction with every new product we bring to the market. Your mattresses will be professionally cleaned and ready to use right away.
As time goes dead skin cells fall and accumulate in all seams and corners. After that dust, mites, and saprophytes move in there. These household parasites are very powerful allergens and can provoke severe reactions in small children and adults alike.
Do not endanger your health and the health of your family - use our professional mattress cleaning services on a regular basis. Our cleaning people do meticulous and well-finished work. We do not just clean but also decontaminate and refresh your mattresses.
Below are the Mattress Cleaning Stratford, E12,E15,E7 Newham procedures we follow:
- We check fully your mattresses. We look for spots and smells. The most commonly found mattress spots are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We use special cleaning agents to remove spots and odors.
- All superficial dust and dirt build up is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. This eliminates only the hard particles and prepares the fabric for the next step.
- After cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mattresses are treated with a cleaning agent. Thus saturated surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the chemical to dissolve the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to finish the work. Hot steam infiltrates well into the dissolved dirt. The vacuum sucks out all contaminations simultaneously.
- We do not consider the mattress done still though. We pay special attention to any remnant smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to cover over the problem, but attack it to remove the source.
- We inspect the final product to ensure no detail has been skipped. Upon completion your mattress is dry and ready to use instantaneously. It radiates nice and fresh smell as well.
Our mattress cleaning Stratford team assures your beddings are going to receive the care it needs and merits, to make sure you will get a good night sleep. We utilize a set of tools and techniques when applying our bed bug extermination Stratford system. In addition to getting a hygienic healthy bedding, we offer further savings when scheduling combined services with us.
We are on line to talk about your necessities. One of our customer care associates will answer your concerns thoroughly with professional courtesy. You could e-mail us describing your concerns and we are going to reply as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are high quality and our rates - affordable. Our business hours are flexible - we accept bookings either early in the morning or late in the evening to fit into your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please make the initial step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.