Sofa Cleaning West Molesey KT12
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our clients not to use homemade cleansers which can destroy the upholstery and end up costing very much. In lieu, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning West Molesey KT12to clean your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service is going to remove stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We are going to completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the assistance of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again delightful to look at as they add style and taste to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- We inspect the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Your sofa and other pieces are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we begin working we are going to try on a tiny patch of the hide to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is vitally important to utilize safe cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will determine the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.
- We check the finished piece for any oversights or imperfections before declaring the job finished.